The Lancaster Clean Water Partners is guided by a Steering Committee made up of representatives of
partner groups including, but not limited to, community organizations, government, the
scientific community, faith-based and philanthropic groups, economic development
efforts, educational institutions, environmental groups, and businesses. Representatives may
serve a max of three (3) terms of three (3) years each. Steering Committee members are
nominated by the Executive Committee and voted in by the Steering Committee. The group will
meet at least four (4) times per calendar year.
The Steering Committee’s primary responsibilities include:
● Development of the policies and purposes of the LCWP;
● Identifying priority issues and tasks to be pursued by the LCWP;
● Receiving and taking action on recommendations and/or projects advanced by
Action Teams or workgroups;
● Selecting a Chair and one Vice Chair;
● Develop priorities and strategies to achieve the LCWP’s Common Agenda;
● Annually reviewing the LCWP operating procedures/Guiding Principles, making
adjustments as necessary to ensure the effective functioning of the Partners.
If you have feedback for the Steering Committee, please send it via our contact page.